The fictional locomotives all stem from these: , , . Please note that I do not have any ideas for numbers for these steam locomotives. Sprite used based on those of
For starters, let's do the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania in Strasburg, PA. The majoroty of the new rolling stock will be locomotive from the Pennsylvania railroad. Plus a few from other lines in the state of Pennsylvania.
* indicates a locomotive that would go into occasional excursion service in other parts of the US
** indicates a locomotive that would go into occasional excursion service on the Strasburg
- PRR J1 2-10-4 6150
- PRR Q1 4-4-6-4 6199
- PRR T1 4-4-4-4 5533 (based on idea of ) *
- PRR T1 4-4-4-4 6110 (we should have at least one of the prototypes around
- One PRR R2 4-8-4 "Rhino"
- One PRR R3 4-8-4 "Altoona" *
- One PRR U1 2-8-4 "Elephant"
- One PRR U2 2-8-4 "Juniata"
- One PRR P2 4-6-4 "Super Keystone"
- PRR Centipede diesel
- Reading G1sa 4-6-2 110 **
- Reading I10sa 2-8-0 2017
- DL&W 1151 type 4-6-4 1152*
- Misc. PRR diesels
- mis coaches from PRR, Reading, DL&W