Ideas from the original book and its early drafts
- All the parents of the kids except for those of Charlie are present.
- The presence of kids such as Miranda Piker, who tries to prevent the production of a candy that lets kids play ill. Only to end up laughing mad with her father.
- The deleted Worming Candy Room would be included, albiet with only Bertie Upside being present.
- Marvin Prune and his fate being included, as llustrated by here:
- Wilbur Rice would return for the fudge room here:
- Both bucket Parents would be alive
Ideas from the 1971 film
- Many of the songs would return, namely Candy man, Golden Tickent and Pure Imagination
- The fizzy lifting drink would return, but now lead to the fate of a character who I made up.
Ideas from the 2005 film
- Grandpa George's speech after charlie considers giving off the ticket.
- Grandpa Joe being a former Wonka employee. Which could lead to a heartwarming moment where we see the two together.
- the Narrator being present.
- The puppets from the beginning are shown.
Ideas from the 2013 musical
- The Songs the oompa loompas sing when the kids meet their fates are used
- Other songs are also present
- Charlie living in a home under a train bridge is present.
- Violet being a Hollywood celeb stereotype. As a running gag, the Beauregardes could accuse Wonka of Racism at the least excuse.
- More rude kids and their fates:
- Pieter Botha: A South African kid who is shown to be quite racist. Mostly due to the mind poisoning by his Afrikaner parents. I do not know how he meets it, but his fate would involve him ending up with dark skin. Which upsets his racist folks.
- The kids would all end up fine. But with all sorts of embarrassing changes. Violet would be returned to normal, but still blue. Mike teevee would have to get a trip to the taffy pull. But would be be inflated with a bike pump to regain size.