The Rodents do MedicineOne day, the Notorious Rodent Gangsters had come to help Princess Peach treat a soilder in the Mushroom Kingdom's army. The general was in a coma in the bathtub.
"Thank you." said Peach.
"Eh, it's nothing." replied Rocky Cheeser.
They soon came to where the general was, in a bathtub full of water. Rocky devised his plan.
"Just a sec." said Slim.
"Wha'?" demanded Rocky.
"Need to get some water." replied slim. "Just go without me."
Rocky pulled out something boxy and made of metal.
"Get ta extension cord."
Slim came back.
"Wait, Rocky! That will kill the patient instead of..."
It was to late, the sound of electricity rocked through the castle. Slim face palmed as Peach rushed in.
"Is he dead?"
"Now he is." muttered Slim.
Mario and Friends 1993 (CN show)After the abysmal failures of DiC at a Mario cartoon. Nintendo gave the rights for another show to Kid's WB. (This was before Henry Banks and Monica rupa began their comic books.) It was on Fox Kids network in 1993-94 and Kids WB! in 1995-98. The show was produced until 1998. When Kids WB went through it changes. The show's animated in the same style of Tiny Toons Adventures and Animaniacs.
Years later, the majoroty of the cast would return for the 2006-2012 specials on Disney XD. Then...
Cast (all voice additional characters)
Walker Boone - Mario
Tony Rosato - Luigi
Tress MacNille - Princess Peach
Nathan Ruegger - Toad
Paul Rugg - Yoshi
Kath Soucie - Princess Daisy
Tress MacNille - Birdo
Jim Cummings - Bowser
Maurice LaMarche- Wario
Ian Corlett - Mouser
Frank Welker - King Richard
Rob Paulsen - Ivan, Robert
Eddie Deezen – Ludwig Von koopa
John Dimaggio – Roy Koopa
A few Mario what ifsWhat if...
* The Smurfs were created by Japanese manga artist Shigeru Miyamoto. While Mario was created by Belgian artist Pierre Clufford under the name Peyo.
* Instead of the Toads, we had normal humans. My idea for THE Toad would be a 7-10 year old boy named Charlie.
* The Mario comics were not based on Mario World. But rather, more along the lines of the Donald Duck comics. Complete with new settings, darker themes, and new characters.
* The designs for Paper Mario characters were along the lines of :iconthepinkmarioprincess:'s art work.
* When DiC topped making Mario cartoons in 1991, Nintendo sold the rights to Hanna Barbera. Who did the cartoons with better writers, animations, and all around better quality.
* When H-B went out. The rights were held on to by Nintendo until given to the Disney Channel in 2006. When a series of Mario films were made until 2012. When Mario Flying Circus, based on the comic series mentioned above was finally green-lit.
Leave more ideas in the comment