This is one reason I do not believe the latest allegations.
Mario and Friends 1993 (CN show)After the abysmal failures of DiC at a Mario cartoon. Nintendo gave the rights for another show to Kid's WB. (This was before Henry Banks and Monica rupa began their comic books.) It was on Fox Kids network in 1993-94 and Kids WB! in 1995-98. The show was produced until 1998. When Kids WB went through it changes. The show's animated in the same style of Tiny Toons Adventures and Animaniacs.Mario and Friends 1993 (CN show) by mrbill6ishere
Years later, the majoroty of the cast would return for the 2006-2012 specials on Disney XD. Then...
Cast (all voice additional characters)
Walker Boone - Mario
Tony Rosato - Luigi
Tress MacNille - Princess Peach
Nathan Ruegger - Toad
Paul Rugg - Yoshi
Kath Soucie - Princess Daisy
Tress MacNille - Birdo
Jim Cummings - Bowser
Maurice LaMarche- Wario
Ian Corlett - Mouser
Frank Welker - King Richard
Rob Paulsen - Ivan, Robert
Eddie Deezen – Ludwig Von koopa
John Dimaggio – Roy Koopa
NSMBSS: The specter in the October woodsThe Marios, Toad and Toad’s father Toadsworth lived in a small community several miles from Princess Peach’s castle. It was in the mountains east of Toad Town.NSMBSS: The specter in the October woods by mrbill6ishere
The Marios came when they first saved Peach. When they got there, they were hailed and received their house.
“It was kind of like Harry Potter.” said Mario to their parents.
Toad, meanwhile, had lived there his whole life. He developed a hobby in railroading there. Despite not owning any model trains or anything. What he did have was a railroad branch line that ran through town. Virtually everyday when he was not busy, he would go down to see the quaint steam locomotives and their mixed trains of freight and passengers pass through town or stop there.
Toad knew many of the railroad men, and was a good source of company for the older men, and a positive influence to younger ones.
“Hello, there.” said Toad, one day, to the engineer of one train.
“Morning, Toad.” replied the engineer.
A few Mario what ifsWhat if...A few Mario what ifs by mrbill6ishere
* The Smurfs were created by Japanese manga artist Shigeru Miyamoto. While Mario was created by Belgian artist Pierre Clufford under the name Peyo.
* Instead of the Toads, we had normal humans. My idea for THE Toad would be a 7-10 year old boy named Charlie.
* The Mario comics were not based on Mario World. But rather, more along the lines of the Donald Duck comics. Complete with new settings, darker themes, and new characters.
* The designs for Paper Mario characters were along the lines of :iconthepinkmarioprincess:'s art work.
* When DiC topped making Mario cartoons in 1991, Nintendo sold the rights to Hanna Barbera. Who did the cartoons with better writers, animations, and all around better quality.
* When H-B went out. The rights were held on to by Nintendo until given to the Disney Channel in 2006. When a series of Mario films were made until 2012. When Mario Flying Circus, based on the comic series mentioned above was finally green-lit.
Leave more ideas in the comment